quinta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2010

You're the nicest thing I've seen...

I realise how lucky I am having you with me. I have so many good memories and thoughts inside me about you, my soulmate, my other half... the best half.

I remember when you first said that you loved me. When we first kissed, when we first met. You always shy and me always loud.

I love the way you look at me when you wake up. Your hugs when I am sad, you picking me up when I'm happy (and spinning with me around while I touch the ceiling!), our silly jokes that constantly change, our secrets. By your side I genuinely feel complete and, above all, myself. I can smile, cry and even complain without any kind of fear.

We plan the same trips, carreers (that's probably more me than you), going to festivals. We have the same amount of fun buying CDs (you taught me), good restaurants or food markets, playing computer games (I taught you), and even when we play music together (our famous Jam Sessions!) it feels like we were made for each other.

You are everything I always wanted and, you know what's best? Everything was unpredictable. We had some hard moments in the past, but if I could I would repeat exactly the same way only to have you by my side.

I'm not completely sure whether I believe in fate or not, but if I've done something in life to deserve you, then I will be always grateful for it.

Thank you for being with me. Your support and love is everything I need to be happy. Really.

I love you :-)

Nenhum comentário: