segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2008

The heartbuilder

O meu primeiro poema eu fiz
imaginando você
E o meu último eu fiz
lembrando você

E as rimas... elas podem até não existir
mas o que sinto por você até sobra.

-

wake me up, mon amour
make me remember we are together
stare at me and we moan about the weather
i swear it's all i want

hold me tight, mon amour
the cold outside might be freezing
good excuse for more squeezing
i swear it's all i want

stay with me, mon amour
because my life is only you
through your smile, always knew
i swear it's all i want...

...is you.

2 comentários:

Jamie disse...

the heartbuilder? ... the heart maintainer... the hearts reason, the hearts existence

I love you pri

Your are my life... and definitely everything my heart lives for

Priscilla disse...

awwwwwww SWEETIEEEEEE