domingo, 7 de setembro de 2008

About 639 days loving you

Dear Jamie,

Do you remember that monday evening?

My heart beats were so fast, my mouth was really dry. It could be passion, it could be pride, it could be loads of things. It was love though. Real and true love.

I love even the small details about you.
The way you laugh when I joke.
The way you hold my hands while walking on the streets.
The way you look when you kiss me (I might have opened my eyes once or twice, I admit).
The way you understand and compreehend me.
The way you stare at me while I sleep.
The way you smile when I say "I love you".

I am just really lucky. Not only for finding you in such a young age, but also for falling in love with you even more each day.

You are definitely the only one I want to spend my whole life with. You complete and fill my heart, mind and soul. Without you I am nothing!

Eternally yours,
Pri

Nenhum comentário: