quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2008

Here it's called "saudade"

There's nothing prettier in this world than to see you falling asleep in my arms. And I like it so much. You look like an angel that needs all the care of world, the delicateness that only the ones who love can try to explain. When you wake up, look at me and smile, it makes me feel the happiest woman.

And I miss you so much, my love. No one will ever know how desperate I get every morning when I open my eyes and don't see you by my side. And I need you so much, my love.

It was with you that I learned how to live, apart from only to survive.

Your sincerity made even my deep and secret feelings appear. By your side I learned the real meaning of unconditional love and found out how amusing is to fall in love every day for the same person. I understood that respect and pride walk together in a real relationship.

I get lost in your kisses, and I find myself in your hugs. You complete me. You are half of me and, definitely, my favourite half.

And I love you so much. Just look deep in my eyes and you'll see the reason I live: you.

Nenhum comentário: