quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2007

IWACS

2007 could be describe as "The year I found out some fantastic bands/musicians". Kate Nash, Good Shoes, The Indelicates, Shiny Toy Guns, The Decemberists, Patrick Wolf, Blood Red Shoes, but mainly I Was A Cub Scout. Such an amazing band indeed. I really recommend (check them out by clicking here). My favourite song, "Pink Squares", is simply great!

"Oh, oh, oh, am I in trouble? Darling I apologise,
I need you more than anything, please come back with me tonight.
Oh, oh, oh, am I in trouble? Darling I apologise,
I miss you more than anything, please don't ever leave my side"


If I had to set my life's soundtrack (wow! this rings a bell for another post soonish), I'd definitely use this song.

ps: is it too weird to write in English in a blog named in Portuguese?! :(

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

yeah, a bit ;p

Eduardo disse...

É estranho sim, pode voltar pro português! hehe