terça-feira, 2 de outubro de 2007

No momento...

I Was A Cub Scout - Our Smallest Adventures
"oh, and how i know you best
you're this troublesome mess
but I would cut every corner to find you"

Sophie Ellis Bextor - Take Me Home
"let's make a move,
let's leave this world behind,
I know you approve by the look in your eyes"

Howling Bells - Low Happening
"you watch me, I watch you
You changed me like I knew
you used me like I used you
my love shot right through you"

Kate Nash - We Get On
"I just think that we'd get on
I wish I could tell you face to face
Instead of singing this stupid song
But yeah I just think that we might get on"

The Hot Puppies - Terry
"oh but I'm in love with you, yes I am
and if it's all the same to you
I'd really like a dance
yes, I'd really like to dance with"

The Long Blondes - Polly
"but you could have some fun with me
you could have some fun if you just go home with me
Polly, don't you know that you could be my perfect one
if you just stop running around?"

The Pipettes - Why Did You Stay?
"you used to tell me that you loved me everyday,
I didn't know what to say,
But there was never any doubt I always knew,
that to me you'd stay true"

Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
"'children behave!'
that's what they say when we're together
and watch how you play, they don't understand..."

Nenhum comentário: